Scott Monument

East Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh, EH2 2EJ
Tel: 0131 529 4068
Built in 1840 as a monument to the great literary figure Sir Walter Scott, and opened to the public in 1846. Climb the steps (287) of this 200 foot structure to admire the views of the city centre, and see the statuettes of characters from Scott's works.
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
9am - 6pm 9am - 6pm 9am - 6pm 9am - 6pm 9am - 6pm 9am - 6pm 10am - 6pm
Price(s): £3.00
Concession(s): None
Opening and closing times vary: April - September as above, October - March 9am - 3pm (Mon - Sat) and 10am - 3pm (Sun).
Website: www.cac.org.uk
Email: None
Comments