Rosslyn Chapel

Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9PU
Tel: 0131 440 2159
This famous medieval chapel was built in 1446 by William St Clair, its many elaborate carvings containing references to the Bible, the Knights Templar, Freemasonry, Paganism, etc. The Chapel is in regular use by the Scottish Episcopal Church.
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
10am - 5pm 10am - 5pm 10am - 5pm 10am - 5pm 10am - 5pm 10am - 5pm 12pm - 4.45pm
Price(s): £4.00
Concession(s): £3.50
Closes at 4:30pm Oct - Mar. Guided tours available.
Website: www.rosslynchapel.org.uk
Email: rosslynch@aol.com
Comments