Lauriston Castle

Cramond Road South, Davidson's Mains, Edinburgh, EH4 5QD
Tel: 0131 336 2060
Built in the 1590's, the castle was left to the nation by its last private owners. The castle is furnished with prints, paintings, tapestries, textiles, British and Continental furniture and many objets d'art. It is home to the Edinburgh Croquet Club.
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
11am - 4pm 11am - 4pm 11am - 4pm 11am - 4pm Closed 11am - 4pm 11am - 4pm
Price(s): £5.00 (tour), admission to grounds free
Concession(s): £3.00 (tour), admission to grounds free
Admission by guided tour only. Apr - Oct, tours at 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. Nov - Mar, tours at 12pm, 2pm, 3pm (Sat/Sun only). Tour duration: 50 mins. Grounds open 9am - dusk.
Website: www.cac.org.uk
Email: lauriston.castle@tiscali.co.uk
Comments